ARCHITECTURAL EYE is a new service offered by WILDER ARCHITECTURE & PLANNING to clients looking for help in defining the scope and direction of their design project, without the commitment of time and money of full architectural services.
ARCHITECTURAL EYE is a 2-Hour design session which consists of information gathering, client interaction, brainstorming, and some rough conceptual sketches.
Clients can either choose their topic from our list of common services that are possible in a 2-hour time frame. Or, clients can suggest their own topic. Here are some of our most popular services:
- Add curb appeal
- Select paint & color schemes for inside and out
- Brainstorm ideas for remodels, additions, pop-tops, and basement finishes
- Rearrange or select new furniture for one room
- Consult on the potential of a home with home buyers & realtors
- Sketch a quick kitchen or bath layout
- Recommend resources for services & materials
- “Green” up your space with environmentally friendly materials and systems